[Trans] T.O.P “ViVi” Magazine Interview


The prince, who often shows his silly side, TOP

Named by his senior at the office Se7en. T.O.P has a lot of meanings to it, including being at the top. Rapper.
Date of birth November 11, 1987; blood type B; 180cm, 70kg. Specialties, too many to name…
Hobbies, collecting sneakers and figurines, Favorite foods, sushi and sashimi

Q Your most effective pick-up line when picking up girls?
It’s enough to just look at them (laughs). I’m kidding.

Q There’s a rumor amongst your fans that you like toys. The toy you’re into these days?
I’m collecting large-size Be@rbricks. I have so much at home you can’t even imagine. Recently I got my hands on the “OriginalFake” Be@rbrick. If it’s a big size, I think it’ll be about 70-80cm.

Q The first thing you notice on a girl?
Feet and shoes.

Q Japanese vocabulary you’ve learned recently?
“I got it!”

Q What kind of clothes do you like?
Rather than being chased by trends, I like clothes that are classy and original. In terms of brands, I like John Galliano and Tom Brown. The jacket I’m wearing now is Givenchy.

Q You always seem dandy, but what are you really like?
I’m always serious, but off-screen I’m full of jokes. When I’m working, I tend to be hard on myself, and I’m focusing on my activities so I’m serious with everything, but when I’m with people I’m close to I’m joking around non-stop (laughs). If I’m completely off, I pretty much become the definition of joking around.

Q The reason you cut your hair short for the first time in awhile?
I was cast in a movie called Into the Gunfire that recently just finished filming. It’s a war movie, so I cut it short to fit my role as a young boy headed for war.

Q The type of girl you like?
Someone who gets on my level. I like women who can who themselves honestly, someone who knows who they are. I’ll get on her level too, so I’d like the girl to be able to match me too. Age doesn’t really matter.

Q If you were to give each member a catchphrase?
G-Dragon – windbreaker (the reason is a secret)
Taeyang – Do Re Mi Fa Sol
Daesung – D-LITE Yokohama~
Seungri – Dynamite V.I.

About members
The person who changes the most on- and off-screen? Daesung
The person who bathes the longest? I’ve never been in there with them (laughs)
The person who sleeps the most? G-Dragon
The person who sleeps the least? That would be me. I can’t sleep more than 5 hours.
The person who looks in the mirror the most? It’s probably me. I check my clothes and my appearance a lot.
The person with the cleanest room? It might be me right now.
The person with the messiest room? Me before (laughs).
The person who cooks the best? I don’t know.
The person who’s the most provocative? I don’t know.
The person who’s the most brash? We’re all like that.

번역-seungie @ ibigbang.wordpress