[News] " 'Bbi-ri-bob-a' Raise the volume, 'Bbi-ri-bob-a' forget your concerns!"


● Narsha (KBS 2fm [89.1mhz]‘Narsha's Raise the Volume’· 8:00pm)

When it is choosuk(moon festival) there will be a long line in the highway. Even though it takes a long time to reach your destination it is always fun right? By listening to Lee SeungHwan's song, 'Family', imagine your longed family whom you will meet in a few hours. Ease your feelings in the car with your family with this song. I also recommend my song 'Bbi-ri-bob-a' with Lee SeungHwan's 'Family'. On your way to your hometwon, listen to 'Bbi-ri-bob-a' which will help leave your concerns behind. I started being a DJ on April, so I don't have any experience being on a radio on a festive season. But this choosuk I think something will happen. Because we are aired live every day. I am an amateur DJ, maybe thats why I look forward to my first experience of airing on a festival day. 'Narsha's Raise the volume' consists of magnificent guests and fun songs which make a perfect match in forgetting the hard times on the way to your hometown.

source: Nate news
translation: adam2AMBEGfan @4-Everlastings.com