[Cafe] MBLAQ G.O. Having A Good Time In Japan

http://pics.livejournal.com/audiobebop/pic/000bpzc2

Hello A+s!
Did students in the last year of high school took national college entrance exam well?
I hope that you guys received a grade that you guys want to receive ^^*
We are having a several schedules in Japan.
We ate delicious food, went on sightseeing to good places, and we are happy about the
break time during the time of the preparation for new album~!
First regular album..
From the start of the preparation, I was happy and nervous!
I always felt bad that I never gave back to the love that you guys gave me all along,
but finally, I think that I can pay back for it ^^
Most of the preparations are done already. We will come back in a wonderful way after we work harder on it!
Wait for us a little bit more!!
It's January of 2011!!! I miss the screaming from you guys that make my heart overflow
with happiness ..
Show the greatness of A+s once again!!
I love you guys.


..I look weird on a main page



Source:MBLAQ Daum Cafe
Translated and reupload by seunghoeyecandy@mblaqattack
Please take this out with full credits