[News] Go Ara reminisces on her trainee days with Girls’ Generation


On December 13th, during the production report conference of the movie ‘Papa’ at Lotte Cinema in Seoul, the female lead, Go Ara said, “I once trained with 3 members of Girls’ Generation in preparation to debut as a group”.

At the conference today, Go Ara also talked about the character in the movie by saying, “Jun, my character in the movie, is very talented both in singing and dancing. Thus, I have been consistently taking guitar, singing, dancing and English lessons for 2 months. In fact, before debut, I had some training in dancing as well”.

She continued, “Last time, I trained with 3 members of Girls’ Generation as a group for a short while. Although it was only for a short period of time, it was really fun”.

The MC of the event, Kim TaeJin then asked Go Ara, “What do you think of your friends, Girls’ Generation?”. Go Ara replied, “They’re great and fun. I also scream with others when I watch their performances. They are much prettier than I am”.

Meanwhile, the movie ‘Papa’ is set to hit the cinemas in January 2012.

Credit: bntnews.co.kr/hankooki.com
Translated by fanwonder.com