[Interview] Infinite's Thoughts on What is Superstar for Me


Infinite's thoughts on 'What is superstar to me?'

Sunggyu: To me superstar is a big star. Superstar is a big star. A big star gives you a big light, um, you look at the big light, lots of people look at the superstar and has another dream. We have another dream by recieving the light from the star. To become a certain light.
(insert imitaion of Cha InPyo here)

Sungyeol: To me superstar is Infinite. Infinite is endless, it has no end. Superstar, big star. Yeh, it doesnt have an end.

Myungsoo: To me superstar is...sorry. To me superstar is far away for me. I have to go towards it. Yeh, Sorry.

Woohyun: To me superstar is parents. They are the most respected people. Mum, dad i love you


You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : Naver Blog (SOURCE); michkay@NLi (TRANS)

May be taken out with full credits.

Photo Credits: 3.bp@blogspot