[News] 13-year old Jiyeon, "I look like Kim Tae Hee and want to be an artist"


Jiyeon from the girl group T-ara's previous Internet article from when she was 13 has attracted much attention.

On July 3rd, 2005, Jiyeon went on the portal site Daum's Knowledge and posted a question saying, "How to become a celebrity?" and included a picture of herself.

"I am 13 years old. O have very big eyes and people say that I look like Kim Tae Hee. People say I should be a celebrity. That's my picture, but I look much better in real life” she said. One netizen responded by saying, "You look very pretty, but being a celebrity is not that easy," another one said, "you seem too young."

But the girl in the photographs later turned out to be the most popular T-ara member, Jiyeon.

Many netizens were surprised that she has "really become an entertainer." Some netizens said, "this is a sacred place" stating that the website is holy (?). Others said, “I come from the future. In five years, you will debut as a singer and star in TV and movies."

On the 21st, an official for T-ara said, "We were unaware of this posting, but it seems to be the real Jiyeon."

Meanwhile, T-ara began in 2009 with their OST for the MBC drama "Cinderella Man." They debuted with "Lies" and became very active with "Bo Peep Bo Peep," "I Go Crazy Because of You," etc. She made her drama debut in MBC's "Soul" and later starred in KBS 2TV "God of Study." Her film debut, "Death Bell 2" will be released on the 28th.

***
source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100721n13675
cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate