[News] 2AM Changmin changed his voice 3 times



2AM Changmin revealed his changes in voice.

On the Cable TV SBS E!TV 'Entertainment Production Land' to be aired on the 7th, which starred Changmin, he revealed the process in which his current voice was acquired.

On this episode, 2AM, who is #1 desired for variety programs, Chun Myung Hoon and Kim Jong Min were featured.

While playing a game, Kim Jong Min complimented (Changmin), saying, "Changmin goes on one of my five fingers when I think about who has the best singing ability in the country".

At this, Changmin confessed, "To get the sound I make now, I changed my voice 3 times", and let them hear the voice he previously had.

The episode of 'Entertainment Production Land' that 2AM is featured in is set to be aired on the night of the 7th at 12AM.


May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : 
Yahoo! Korea (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)