[News] 4minute Is Up For A New MV?

http://i46.tinypic.com/o9k2o1.jpg

Right now 4Minute has already completed the shooting of Japanese and Korean MVs for the upcoming 2nd Japanese single which is scheduled for release on 28th July.

According to Cube Entertainment, "After looking at the photos and MVs, staff in Korea and Japan said 4Minute has showcased dance movements of high difficulty level and maturity which are rarely found in most girl groups. They said it is unbelievable that they can be so amazing in their early 20s, they even call 4Minute the Asian 'Destiny’s Child'.

-unnecessary info eliminated-

Source: Korea Star Daily
Translation: kueensora@4-minute.com



Hi, I'm SUKIRA! Did you like my post? Do you like me (lol), then don't hesitate to vote me as your FAVORITE AUTHOR for the month of JULY! I owe you one!!!
Please continue reading on these site. WE WILL DO OUR BEST!
THANK YOU!