[News] Big Bang talks about marriage



Daesung & Taeyang, “I’d get married right away if I had a girlfriend”
Big Bang’s Daesung and Taeyang made honest confessions regarding marriage. Big Bang revealed the set of their photoshoot through KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Weekly’ (MC Shin Hyun Joon, Lee Si Young) on July 10.

Being the first time together in awhile, the Big Bang members were feeling especially silly.

Daesung said, “If I had a girlfriend, I would get married right away.” And indeed, Taeyang revealed, “If the right person were to show up, I think I’d be able to do it right away.”

Meanwhile, Daesung spoke up about recently choosing Kim Hyun Joong as his rival, and looked quite small as he stated, “I think I was mistaken,” and, “It was foolish.”

G-Dragon reveals, “Seungri wants to get married”
Seungri’s said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, “Until now, I have no thoughts about marriage.”

But G-Dragon responded with, “Last time, you said you wanted to get married. And you said you were troubled over it.”

After the show, netizens commented “GDragon catches maknae”, “SeungRi is a liar haha” etc.

Sources: Nate + TV Daily
Translations by seungie@tumblr + sookyeong@kbites
Credits to: Vic @ BBupdates.com