[News] CN Blue Yonghwa's Surprising Confession " I'm not good looking in person"


Band C.N Blue leader Jung YongHwa reveals that he is actually not good looking in person.

The first guest appearances for fanmeeting show cable channel ‘Hits On Live’ to be aired on 15th July is C.N Blue. 20 fans were chosen at the chance of 1 against every 200 fans to attend this online fanmeeting with the band.

Jung YongHwa had revealed on the show, “I look only alright in person, and look better on TV. That is why I like this job.” This had the other members and fans flustered since Jung YongHwa is known for his good looks before his singer debut and was even given the nickname of ‘ski resort hot guy’.


S:TVDaily
Cr: Kbites

I do not believe him...do you? I believe everyone has inner beauty and outer beauty. His looks himself are a beauty from a different aspect. Even if you think he's not good looking, you should consider his voice and songs as well.

Do you enjoy reading my articles? If you do, please vote for me as your Favourite Author of July on the right---> 
Thank you and I hope you will continue to support Dkpopnews!~