[News] English K-Pop Album?


On his Twitter account, Siwon of Super Junior recently posted this tweet:


"My close friend john, He is mixing my English song that I'm singing on 3rdWaveMusic album. It's the only K-POP English album. Wow!!"


I tried looking up information on "3rdWaveMusic" but couldn't get anything that I think would be related to this topic. There was one website which had to do with religious music and, knowing Siwon, maybe that was what he was referring to.


But, with this infromation comes many questions:


Who else is on the album?

Will we get to listen to some preview tracks soon?

Will it be released in the US if the album is in English?

And, most importantly...

Will someone please tell me what it's about?


I'm curious to see if Siwon will post anything soon about the topic - and will surely keep you all updated on it!


If you like this post or any others that I may have written, please make sure to vote for me as your favorite author of the month on the sidebar poll of any DKP News page. Thanks! ^^