[news] Girl's day Minah to be a MC of a show




With Girl’s Day making their debut this past weekend with Tilt My Head, it looks like member Sulli, Min Ah will be debuting simultaneously into the music scene and as an MC for an MBC game show.

On the 12th, DreamTea Entertainment stated, “Min Ah was chosen to become an MC for an MBC game show that will air on every Tuesday and Thursday.”

Although the group just debuted, Min Ah is becoming a hot topic due to her young age of 16 and already being given a lot of responsibility. She commented, “I first debuted as a singer, so when I heard I was becoming an MC, I was literally shaking like crazy and was real nervous. I will try my best to do both at the same time.”

Meanwhile, Girl’s Day celebrated their debut after performing on Inkigayo with a fancy cake that reads “TODAY IS GIRL’S DAY“.

Shared by: jirie @ 5girlsday

if you are fond of my articles, pls vote for me as your fav. author of the month!♥