[News] G.NA "It makes me proud that my Five Girls dongsengs are doing well."

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image



New solo artist G.NA (23 – real name Choi Gina) showed her continuous affection for her Five Girls members. G.NA recently released her mini album with the title song ‘I’ll Back Off So You Can Live’ for her debut. Currently the R&B dance song ‘I’ll Back Off So You Can Live’ is ranked on the upper charts as it has received much attention from fans. G.NA’s background of her being the leader and eldest of girl group Five Girls garnered much attention.

Five Girls, whom is consisted of five members, was ready in 2007 to make their debut as they even had a reality program. However, the debut of Five Girls could not be made due to certain reasons. They were also called the unlucky girl group.

As members Yoobin went to Wonder Girls, Uee to After School, and magnae Jun Hyosung to Secret, with their activities, the attention of Five Girls increased. Following after this, fans of G.NA began to grow curious also.

G.NA said on the 21st to Money Today Star News in the interview, “Uee, Yoobin, Hyosun, and Jiwon who is now a musical actress – thanks to the my dongsengs of Five Girls, I received much support and celebration from them for my debut.”

Also, Uee, Yoobin, and Hyosung recently sent a celebratory video message for G.NA in congratulating her for her solo debut which also received the fans’ attention.

G.NA said, “I still stay in contact with the members” and “Although I’m the eldest of the group, they take care of me and I gain strength from them” as she smiled. She continued by saying, “Since my Five Girls dongsengs are doing well, it makes me proud” and “I saw the video message my dongsengs sent and it was truly touching.”

G.NA lastly said, “Five Girls was a group that started but never saw the end” and “I talked with the members and sometime later on, we would like to perform a special stage.”


CREDITS: Star News (SOURCE);
OnlyWithG.Na@royalg.com (News Messenger); Seoulfood@ROYAL G (TRANS)