[NEWS] Lee Joon's broadcasting mistake "I ripped my pants while splitting my legs and was confused"


Group MBLAQ's Lee Joon confessed about his broadcasting mistake in the July 29th episode of QTV 'Ranking Women'.

He was asked, "Do you have any actions or words that you regret after debuting?". He replied, "At a program, I split my legs and ended up ripping my pants".


According to him, it was so ripped that it was impossible to hide, since the middle part split open. About this, Lee Joon said, "At that time, the audience were all MBLAQ fans", remembering the dizzy situation.

At the question, "What color was your underwear?", he answered, "Black spandex". At the acceptable underwear that blocked it from being an exposure (?) accident, all the guests agreed that it was "a relief".

On this day, the topic on QTV 'Ranking Women' was regretful things that happened after debuting.

SOURCE: Nate News
TRANSLATION: ilovepocky@AbsoluteMBLAQ