[News] Sori on filming Invincible Youth, “Goo Hara is the member which made me think differently of the most”


Singer Sori talks about her thoughts on filming KBS 2TV Invincible Youth.

Sori revealed in a recent interview with T-News, “It was fun filming for Invincible Youth. I was a little worried that I would not be able to adapt when I join the team, but I was able to adapt well with the help of the other members and enjoy the filming. All the members are cute and kind, but the member who made me see her differently is KARA Goo Hara.”

She added, “Hara is really pretty, and my first impression of her was that she may be haughty. I thought she would be someone who only knows how to show her pretty side and is insincere. But it turned out that she has a really touch personality and works really hard. Seeing such features of her, it made her seem prettier. Even though she seems funny on TV, she is even funny when there is no filming. She is a friend with many funny expressions and jokes well.”


Meanwhile, Sori recently released her EP album ‘Hip Girl’ with the title song ‘Hero’.

S: T-News

Credits:Kbites