[News] Super rookie G.NA’s parents are actually national athletes



It has been revealed that super rookie G.NA’s parents are national representative athletes.

G.NA said in an interview with Newsen on 21st July, “My father and my mother are both national athletes.” G.NA’s father Choi SeonSoo is a national Taekwondo athlete while her mother Yoon TaeSeon is a national representative swimmer. It is also known that G.NA’s mother is close friend with Choi YoonHee, dubbed as ‘Asia’s mermaid’.

G.NA said, “In Vancouver, I often meet up with Choi YoonHee’s family. And I also appeared in Korean broadcast shows there with them. And I thought that since my parents have let others know Korea as national representative athlete, I want to become the representative singer for Korea too. I hope to become Korea’s representative female singer to the world.”


Please take out with full credits. 
S:Newsen
Cr: Kbites

Hmm. There's definitely more to see coming up. Gina is just getting more and more interesting, isn't she?
Well then, pelase remember to vote for me as your favourite Author or July, I'll really appreciate it! ;D