[News] Taeyang's Solo album 'Solar' climbs up to top positions in iTunes charts

Taeyang's new album 'Solar' surely did well on the iTunes charts! Whoever said that Taeyang's solo album was a flop? Well, here's a big mehrong~(the korean way of sticking your tongue out) to you!

#4- American iTunes R&B charts
#2- Canada iTunes R&B charts
#5- Japan iTunes R&B charts

YG Entertainment said on 8th July, “The album was revealed on iTunes on 7th July. This is results beyond your expectations, and even our company is shocked with the results.”

Congratulations to Taeyang for the success of his new album and hope the album sales will continue to soar!

Thanks to Newsen for the statistics


Dear readers, if you like my articles, please don't forget to vote for me as your favourite author of July at the sidebar. I'm an extremely dedicated author and I always try my best to dish out juicy articles at lightning speed. Thank you for supporting dkpopnews!