[NEWS] ZE:A Kwanghee, "I've got my nose done"

user posted image


Rookie band ZE:A member Hwang KwangHee comes clean for having undergone plastic surgery.

In a recent interview with Newsen, KwangHee said, “I confessed about having undergone plastic surgery on MBC SaeBaGwi recently.”

He said, “Everytime when I appear on variety shows, I felt embarrassed when my nose made weird noses. And everytime that happens, I would confess honestly about having undergone plastic surgery. But now that I have come clean about it on a variety show, I feel good inside.”

He added, “4Minute HyunA who was present was shocked to hear that. Even Park MiSeon seonbaenim also said ‘Can you say such stuff’. Seon WooYoungNyeon seonbaenim also said ‘It is better to end it now lest it gets more tough later’.”


KwangHee added, “This is the generation when you should be honest about it. I want honesty to be my charms on variety show. Luckily the plastic surgery turned out well.”

The other ZE:A members also added, “We saw KwangHee’s past photos and he looks better now. But it didn’t looked like KwangHee had plastic surgery.”

S:Newsen
Source of translation: K-Bites