[UFO] Sungmin’s UFO Replies last 110710

[ELF]: Morning~ㅎ I just woke up, am going to the church now~ What is Oppa doing? Have you woke up??
[SUNGMIN]: I am going to Inkigayo now~ I should go to church (too)..

[ELF]: Are you sleeping Oppa?
[SUNGMIN]: Yes
[ELF]: Is Sungmin Oppa in bad mood today?? ㅠㅠ
[SUNGMIN]: You really know me well…

[ELF]: What is Oppa doing now???
[SUNGMIN]: I am in Inkigayo

[ELF]: Congratulation to getting number one! ♥ Although there are a few members less, still have to continue working hard!
[SUNGMIN]: I will work hard~^^

[ELF]: Is Sungmin oppa really a vampire? Only the fans are getting older..
[SUNGMIN]: Oh!…You got me/ You are right..
Ps. The fan is talking about the UFO reply Sungmin did earlier saying that he drank blood to keep himself looking young

[ELF]: Should I lose weight/ go on diet before meeting/seeing Oppa?!? Ah so hungry ㅜㅜ
[SUNGMIN]: Then do it…! Will you really lose (weight)?
[ELF]: I will work hard in losing weight!! Because I’ve gotten Oppa’s reply!!
[SUNGMIN]: Then I shall continue to reply you~ ^^

[ELF]: : I really like KyuLee couple a lot ~ ♥
[SUNGMIN]:…. hahaha but Kyuhyun says he doesn’t (like it)..

[ELF]: Handsome oppa, not playing with me anymore?
[SUNGMIN]: Because I’ve to go bathe…ㅎㅎ

[ELF]: I’m currently dieting/ losing weight, so tired/ difficultㅜㅜ I eat very little/ very irregularly
[SUNGMIN]: Eating like this doesn’t help (in losing weight)…Really~

[ELF]: What did Sungmin Oppa gave to Heechul Oppa? ㅋ
[SUNGMIN]: One line of warm blessing…ㅋㅋㅋ

[ELF]: Oppa woke up an hour ago~ ㅋ I saw you on your twitter
[SUNGMIN]: Yes, I’m really very sleepy~ Will take the break at recording later to rest w hlie….Ah!! Is 4Minutes!!!!!

[ELF]: You don’t have to reply me if you are busy ~ ㅋ Reply me when you have time^^
[SUNGMIN]: OK ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[ELF]: My good mood today is because of Oppa’s reply~ ♥♥♥
[SUNGMIN]:ㅎㅎ Chatting using messaging like this seemed to be quite fun

Credits : Onsaemiro Fancafe + UFOTown
Chinese translation by: 小果 @ Partners
English translation by: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com