[Cafe] G.NA- "I Came Back From My First [Visit] To Love FM Radio! ^^"


Wow~~~^^ Right when I thought that a large number of [fan] members weren’t coming, the number increased!!!!!! It’s so great!!!
You know that I’m always thankful that you give me strength, right??

I came back from my first [visit] to Love FM radio... I was really nervous..-_-;;; keke
Jung Sunhee sunbaenim – Love FM 103.5 – Around 1PM... keke

As much as I was nervous, it was really fun and great..!!! Because I got to practice singing, I was able to sing other songs on the radio!! ^^
You’ll listen for me, right??? =)

Now, I need to go to practice, and then I’m going back to the radio [show] at 12!!
Super Junior Sunbaenim – kiss the radio 89.1!!
Instead of a live show, it might just be a recording, please look it up and listen to it when you have the time!!!

Ah.. And I MCed for the first time...!!! From now on, I’m an MC for about 2 months... keke
I’m shaking and worrying a lot... But, after actually doing it, I think I will be able to do well if I work hard! ^^
Because I’m doing it at ‘THE M WAVE’ Arirang tv, I ask for a lot of support!!! Although I still lack in many things.. I’m working hard, so I ask for a lot of support and love till the very end!!!!!

You know that I love you, right???? I will work hard with the tasks that I am doing... I will do whatever to show you a charming performance!!! Let’s all gain strength!!!!
I am always running with a thankful heart... <3

Thank you guys for giving me the strength each and every day to lift my head up and be strong with what I do..
I promise that I will do my best to not disappoint my fans and supporters... =) I just started to MC at “The M Wave” with arirang tv... just yesterday... aiyayaya...
It was sooo nerve racking for me but I think if I try I will be able to do well... right? Haha please keep showin me a lot of love by turning in or leaving a message anytime!!=D
I also went to my first live online camera radio today... I did my very best.. but once again I was so nervous.. -_-;
Thank you so much for showin me so much support and love.. lets make it to the very end..!!!! love you guys!!!

I love you! I will work hard!!!!<3
I’m getting worried now that the rain suddenly started.. -_- Hyu~~ kekeke
Be careful of the cold…. See you again with a bright image!!!!!! <3


 CREDITS: G.NA's Fan Cafe (SOURCE); kiwiannabear@ROYALGNA (TRANS)

 Please vote for me as your favorite author of the month! THANKS^^!!