[News] Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD


ZE:A’s Heechul has confessed his love for Jessica of SNSD.

Heechul filmed a video letter to Jessica on SBS E!TV “Yang Hee Eun’s Cooking Show” which is to be broadcast on 1 September at 11pm KST.

Heechul confessed on this day, “Jessica has been my ideal type for a long time and whenever we bumped into each other at performances or on stages, I was very fluttered,” and said, “I have even waited in front of SNSD’s waiting rooms to meet her on purpose.”

Being asked to film a video letter, Heechul blushed and didn’t know what to do. But he soon showed his disappointment saying, “this is my 40th video letter, but I have never received one in response to mine from Jessica.”

Then, he showed his endless love for Jessica saying, “if we meet next time, please talk to me comfortably”.

Source: MDToday
Credits: Lorah@dkpopnews.net