[News] Orange Caramel is "tai" to the core, stuffing stinky tofu and chicken feet to their mouths


Korean girl group Orange Caramel's Lai Na (Raina), Li Zi (Lizzy), Na Na (Nana), who have a delicate and helpless appearance, are actually very brave and curious girls.
The threesome happily ate a mouthful of Stinky Tofu, Pork Blood's Cake and Chicken Heart, which many foreigners keep a distance from. They ate them just like any other Taiwanese would have done.
Lizzy laughed and said, "When I looked at the Chicken Heart the moment before I actually thought it looked a bit scary but I couldn't keep myself from trying."

Leader Raina gave her thumbs up and said "Pork Blood's cake is extremely delicious! I really like this dish."
Nana didn't say much and picked the Chicken Feet up and stuffed it into her mouth. She smiled and said: "The taste is pretty good, I'm not afraid of eating chicken feet."
The youngest member Lizzy was the bravest. She immediately began with the Stinky Tofu. She picked it up and smelled on it for a while before eating it.
After that she eat the Chicken Heart and repeatedly praised it for tasting good.

Love experience is 0

In the mini album they sang a Chinese song "The first person I love" ("The day you went away") but the three of them shyly said "We don't have any love experience, we would want to date".
Nana expressed, at school she would get some attention from guys, but due to her being busy with studies and promotions she hasn't met "the first person she loves" yet.
Among the three the 21 year-old Raina is the oldest. She was a barista before debut.
Lizzy said "If I weren't a celebrity I would want to become an anchor, that's a dream I've had since I was child." Nana, who was a model before, wants to become a make-up artist.


Source: Apple daily
Translated by Transition
Sharedby :as-play.com/forums (After School Play)