[INTERVIEW] 10.09.20 ▬ Ilgan Sports Special Interview (Nana

Posted Image

A girl group union has been born. With the name UG (United Girlgroups). SNSD, After School, f(x), Rainbow, 4minute, T-ara, Miss A, Secret, etc. have joined together to celebrate Ilgan Sports’ 41st anniversary.

The Korean mass culture is the girl groups’ generation. In the past, girl groups like SES·Fin.K.L were active but the recent girl group trendhas more power than ever before. These girls not only take over the charts but also variety·dramas. Fashion·advertisement are also controlled by girl groups. What they were becomes the “it item”, and the war to recruit the girl groups is a bloody competition.

Ilgan Sports who has come with the mass culture over 41 years invited girl groups that are ‘2010’s Mass Culture Hot Trends’ to celebrate our 41st anniversary.

★ Girl Groups fight everyday?

Reporter: Do you have insecurities about your appearance?

After School Nana: For me, skin troubles. I’m really jealous of f(x) Sulli’s clear skin.

Reporter: Tell us about recent relationships.

All members: Um…. It’s been so long since I’ve been in a relationship. (An awkward silence for a moment….)

Reporter: After debut, when did you cry the most?

Suzy·Nana·Eunjung: The first time we got first place. All the memories of suffering came to mind. We also felt lethargic.

★ I want to do a casual job

Reporter: Then what dreams do girl groups live for?

Nana: I want everyone in this country to know my name.


Part 3 - Profile
★After School Nana
Real name Im Jinah
Born September 14th, 1991
171cm, 48kg
Company Pledis
Trainee Period: 1 year
Debuted in 2009 through After School’s single ‘Because of You’
Celebrity I’m closest with: Same age friend Kara’s Nicole
Ideal Type: Lee Sungyun. I like guys who have pretty eyes when they smile.

No matter where I am, I always find the camera and smile.

Source: fyafterschool's Tumblr
Translated by: shmesmx3 at Tumblr


*Cut off everything except Nana's bits.