[Interview] MBLAQ's Play and Color Magazine Interview (part 1)






MBLAQ, meaning "Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality", bearing the title of Rain's little boys, whether it is an exciting performance, or speaking smoothly in an interview, all of them showed the general style of the future stars of tomorrow!


Could you please introduce yourself individually to the readers of PLAY magazine?

Mir: Hi everyone, I'm Mir, I'm very playful, and I can make a very high atmosphere...(laughs)
G.O: Hi, I'm G.O. I hope that I can use sincere music to move everyone (emotionally).
Thunder: I'm Thunder, I'm the youngest looking guy in MBLAQ. (laughs)
Seungho: I'm MBLAQ's leader Seungho. To the other members, being the leader I am more neutral, and also the issue of being the oldest in the group, when compared to maknae Mir, he will show more fun tricks...
Joon: I'm Lee Joon, my personality is very open, I'm okay around people...
Mir: Open? Why does your face look so pinched?
G.O: Yeah! Who would have the expression that of someone being forced during your own introduction?
Joon: .........(smiles his signature killer smile)


Please recommend a must know location in Korea for the Taiwan fans out there!

Mir: Korea's a really clean place, if Taiwan citizens have a chance to holiday in Korea; you must go to the N Seoul Tower! The scenery there is really good, there are also fun and special places, it is the love locks. Couples can write down their confessions on the locks, and then lock them together on the first tower, proving your love for each other.

G.O: When you talk about Korea, you definitely can't miss the kimchi! Kimchi complements a lot of dishes, I hope everyone can try the authentic korean kimchi! Also if you go shopping, you must go to MyungDong, not only is it lively, the roads are also pretty.

Thunder:I recommend kpop, and also if there is the chance, please go to Rain's concert, and feel Rain's charismatic live performances!

Seungho: Even though the Han River isn't a famous landmark, But I feel and highly recommend that with the name "Flower of the Han River" and also known as the "Han Pu artificial island disc" If there is a chance to tour Seoul, you must see it with your own eyes!

Joon: Even though Seoul is a great lively modern city, to really feel the traditional Korean culture, you must go to Gyeongbokgung or Gwanghwamun and the World Culture Expo is a good place too!


If you could go on holiday, which country do you really want to spend your holiday at?

Mir: Being a singer, if there is a chance, I would want to go to U.S to understand the developing music of the country and also to absorb some of the most professional music information.
G.O: I would like to go to the U.S too. There was a chance before to go for a trip in the U.S, but because the distance was too far, so there isn't a chance to go there and experience it myself! I hope I can go to the U.S and experience the local culture there.

Thunder: I would like to go to the Bermuda Triangle (laughs),since I was young, I always heard that how mysterious it was, how scary, so if there was a chance, I would like to experience it first hand!
*Note: Legend has it that boats and airplanes going into the Bermuda Triangle would mysteriously disappear..


SOURCE: MBLAQ baidu, Play&Color magazine.
TRANSLATION: nothing2do@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. ADDITIONAL CREDITS ARE NOT ALLOWED.