[MESSAGE] 100919 Jay's Message



Title: Hello~~ The Boss' Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay will start now keke

T.T First of all...Everyone!! What are you doing now~~I miss you all ..!!

Right now I'm using this Japanese notebook.. Then I changed the language to Korean and writing now keke

Right now..It's been about 6 days after we arrived to Japan..

Even thought we're still lacking in Japanese and we're still studying it now...

I still have to give it my best, right?!

Hahahahahahaha

Ah! You guys had left some messages and cheers about the 200th day anniversary..

I'm really thankful.. We're also totally in nation-boy smile keke

It makes me wonder...I'm feeling good that you guys had been giving us some good words from 100th day until 200th day...ha

We will be The Boss who will we able to pay back even more^^

Fighting~~ Thank you^^


Source: Official Fancafe
Translation: dianapetrina@enchanteDNA.com