[News] BEAST's Yoon Doojoon reveals his behind story of becoming a singer


It has been revealed that BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon had grown his dreams to be a singer by watching Big Bang.

On the episode of SBS Chuseok special ‘Strong Heart’, Yoon Doojoon stated, “I was a soccer player until I was in middle school, but I started wanting to be a singer when I was in high school.”

He also added, “In 2007, when I was in my 3rd year of high school, I got to watch the Big Bang debut documentary. I was eating the pork cutlet in my house with my tired body after practice.”

Yoon Doojoon had been eating the pork cutlet slouched down in underwear. He revealed, “Seeing myself like that was really sad. After that moment, I started to convince my parents more directly.”

He is the type of person who can’t stick to a certain thing for a long time. Even his mother decided that he was going to give up some time. However, Yoon Doojoon had auditioned for the first open audition in JYP and had won third place out of the 5~6 thousand participants. The first place then was 2PM’s Wooyoung.

Yoon Doojoon stated, “Three months later I got to film a documentary with 2PM and 2AM. Jokwon, who had been a trainee for 7 years, really hated me.”

He was crushed that he was eliminated off 2AM and 2PM, however through this chance, he was able to debut as a BEAST member. Yoon Doojoon stated, “A while back, when we placed first, our friends in 2AM congratulated us the most. We all really cried a lot.”

[Newsen Lee Uhnhyunk Reporter]

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE);
aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)