[NEWS] Beast’s Yoon Doo Joon, ‘I became a singer for I was inspired by BigBang.’


Yoon Doo Joon of Beast confessed that ‘I became a singer for I was inspired by Bigbang.
He was the guest of SBS ‘Strong Heart’ on the holiday special episode and it will be broadcasted on 21st, Sept. ‘I became a singer because of Bigbang,’ he said which aroused curiosity from the fellow guests. He offered a big smile to us in ‘Strong Heart’ when he answered the questions.

From elementary school to high school, Yoon Doo Joon was a football player. He recounted his past in the programme. From elementary school until junior high school, he had been a football player and he even played in the National Soccer Team 2. The MC asked why he quit sports and became a singer. ‘I knew Japanese singer since I was small but I think it was none of my business until I saw Bigbang,’ he answered.

A few years ago, the student happened to watch the pre-debut documentary of Bigbang and was shocked after watching it. He then unveiled a surprising debut story of his own in the program. The episode will be aired at 23:05 on 21st.

Korean Source: mt.co.kr
English source:ibigbang