[News] BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon is a deathblow?


BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon has given people a big round of laughter.

Yoon Doojoon appeared on SBS’s ‘Strong Heart’ which was broadcast on the 14th, with the title of “BF-idol”, short for “an idol that I want as a boyfriend”.

When MC Kang Hodong said “You got chosen as various female stars’ ideal guy as soon as you debuted,” he said, “I feel embarrassed talking about it myself” but made people laugh by confidently saying “Lee Hyori, Shin Bongsun, gold-medal skater Lee Sanghwa, and so on have chosen me as their ideal type.” When MC Lee Seungki asked him what he thought his charm was, he replied “My nickname is 3-Sec Gong Yoo,” and said “I don’t look like him from far away, but we look similar from a glance.”

Also, he revealed a recent story, with a line that went “BF Idol loses face”. Yoon Doojoon said “One day, the internet search ranking showed ‘Yoon Doojoon Miss A Min’. it was because Min, who won the Mutizen award, said my name while saying a few words, but we had no familiarity to each other,” and said, “Back then, I was embarrassed and surprised, but cautiously thought to myself, ‘I’m a deathblow,” making everyone laugh.

Yoon Doojoon then continued, “Later on, I found out that Min was about to thank a staff called Doo Hyunsoo, but said my name by mistake after misunderstanding the Chinese member.”

But then MC Kang Hodong pointed out, “Miss A’s Min could have revealed her true feelings without knowing,” to which Yoon Doojoon replied, “I did think about that. That is more than possible. I’m still half in doubt. I want to know her true feelings,” and said “Another conclusion is that, I am a deathblow, after all,” revealing his real thoughts honestly. By saying this, he got a new nickname, “Shameless Idol”, from MC Lee Seungki, while making everyone roar with laughter at the same time.

Translated by : Lorah@dkpopnews.net
Source : Reviewstar