[NEWS[ Dara, “My first priority is my music activities”!

0
0
i
Rate This
Quantcast

Promising actor, Sandara Park of girl group 2NE1, says that she wants to concentrate on her music activities first.

In a recent interview, Sandara Park speaks about her plans for acting, in response to the many rumors about it, “Someday, I would like to act, but now does not seem to be the right time,” she said, stressing on her focus on her music activities.


After one year, 2NE1 recently introduced their full album. Because of the long time wherein the girls were in hiatus, the full regular album was met with much affection. And the activities are also big, making the girls busy.

Dara appeared in “The Return of Iljimae” in 2009, and we asked about what she thought of her performance there, and she told us with total lack of candidness, “Every time someone watches “The Return of Iljimae” episode, I always fall quiet since I am a little embarrassed,” she continued, “I feel that my previous appearances in dramas and acting was not enough, and acting is not easy.”

She also said, “One day I would love to try acting again. This is something I must approach very carefully,” she continued, “Now, I am content with acting on stage.”

Credits: yg-united.com
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100915n07185
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara