[NEWS] Jung Yong Hwa’s explanation for “I keep staring at Sulli? Actually…”




CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa gave an explanation for staring at f(x) Sulli during performance that was said by Sulli’s best friend, Kara’s Kang Ji Young.

On ‘Hahamong Show’ that was aired on 12th, Kang Ji Young said “Sulli co-MC with 2PM’s Taec Yeon and Woo Young before she MC Inkigayo with Jo Kwon and Yong Hwa. ‘Yong Hwa oppa keeps looking at my way during his performance. So our eyes met often’ said Sulli.“

Jung Yong Hwa said “I actually remember our eyes meeting than time“.

Seeing that his explanation was taking a weird turn he quickly said “My eyes meet all the performers on “Inkigayo” and when I’m on stage, it just happens that my eyes meet whoever’s sitting on MC’s seat.”

Source: Reviewstar.net
Translated by: yeonsil@CNBLUESTORM.com