[News] Seo Shinae & Kim Yoojung, "Lee Kikwang is old. I like Big Bang better."


Child stars Seo Shinae and Kim Yujung gave idol star BEAST’s Lee Kikwang humiliation.

Seo Shinae and Kim Yujung appeared on KBS 2TV ‘Win Win’ which aired on August 31st as they were the ‘surprise guests’ for Han Eunjung and showed their unstoppable jokes.

Seo Shinae, who featured in the MBC sitcom ‘Highkick Through the Roof’ with Lee Kikwang said, “I used to like Kikwang oppa but I think he’s too old now” and she continued by saying, “I like Yoon Doojoon oppa better now” as she humiliated twice in a row. Yoon Doojoon is also a fellow member of BEAST along with Lee Kikwang and the leader of the team also.

Continuing on, Kim Yoojung said honestly, “Kikwang oppa is funny and he dances well but I like Big Bang better” as she brought Kikwang another shock.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)