[News] 2AM's Changmin "People mistake me for a personal trainer" - Humiliation or pride?























2AM's member Changmin spoke about his embarrassing(?) experience in the gym.

On the 30th of September, Changmin wrote on his website saying "A new staff member (at the gym) frequently asked me how much I got paid a month, assuming that I was a personal trainer at the gym." He continued, saying:"Now I have to train even harder"; laughter ensued.

Having read this short entry, netizens said - "Isn't Changmin trying to show off his hot bod?", "It seems like he's trying to subtly say that he has a good figure." et cetera.

Reporter: Choi Minji
Credit: TVDaily
Article: http://tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=128581561190665002

Translated by empired @ Wild2Day.org
May be taken out with credits