[news] 2pm's "Still 2:00PM" mini-album tracklist revealed!



A track list has been revealed on the Korea Music Copyright Association website. Here is what's listed in no particular order (website lists in alphabetical order...) - I included a little extra background info on the producers of each track so you can get an idea of what the album could sound like based on it's producers! Don't know which track is the title song either, but we'll find out soon enough!

TRACK TITLE: Dance 2 Night
Producers list: Bang Yuhyun & Park Sejun (Soul Connection)

TRACK TITLE: I Can't
Producer: Lee Doohyun aka Ra.D (!!!!!!!)

TRACK TITLE: I Know
Producer: Jo Jongsu aka Fame J

TRACK TITLE: I'll Be Back
Producers: JYP, Shim Eunji ("The Day I Confessed"), and Jo Jongsu (Fame J)

TITLE: I'll Be Back (CLUB MIX)
Producers: JYP, Tommy Park (Tik Tok, Back 2 U, etc)

TRACK TITLE: 니가 나를 떠나도 (Even If You Leave Me)
Producer: Super Changddai (producer of Niga Mibda, Fly to Seoul, Maja, etc)

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDIT: KOREA MUSIC COPYRIGHT ASSOCIATION (SOURCE) ; MISSNAKAJI@2ONEDAY.COM