[News] Jinwoon reveals why he broke up with his girlfriend


2AM's Jinwoon recently revealed the reason behind his break up with his girlfriend on an episode of KBS 2TV's "Happy Birthday."

Jinwoon stated, "In my past, when I dated a girl that I truly liked, she always used to tell me not to cheat on her. In order to keep that promise, I never even looked at another girl."

He went on to state, "But eventually, she was the one that cheated on me with another boy, which is why we broke up. I seem like the type that would be really nice and understanding but I'm actually quite conservative. I don't want my girlfriend, and other girls in general, wearing clothes that expose a lot."

He concluded by adding, "It's more difficult wearing such short clothes, I don't understand why they do it."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : STAR NEWS (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)