[News] Wheesung's Parents' Big Allowance


Lately Wheesung has been very active in the music industry helping the careers of many popular artists by writing hit songs. With this money he reportedly has given $400,000 to his parents as allowance.

During October 3rd's episode of KBS 2TV's "Insomnia Variety", Wheesung talked about his musical talents not only in singing but also in writing. He revealed that he wrote Orange Caramel's "Magic Girl", Seo In Guk's "Baby", T-ara's "Crazy Because of You", and G.NA's "I'll Back Off So You Can Live."

"Thankfully, I was able to give my parents a comfortable allowance" Wheesung said. Then Director Jang Hangjun later clarified, "I heard that he gave his parents $400,00 USD!"

The show continued in laughs as Wheesung spoke about how he sings songs for artists in the recording studio in order to help sell the song. MC Gil said, "Even if the lyrics are bad, I think Wheesung could make any song sound awesome if he sang it. No wonder they all get fooled!". Adding to the laughter, Wheesung replied, "I don't rip them off or anything..."

credits: www.gokpop.com