[INTERVIEW] 101115 2PM's TV Japan Interview

May be taken out with full credits. You may not add yourself to the credits.
CREDIT: LOT 2PM (SOURCE) ; in-the-backyard@2ONEDAY.COM/LOT2PM (TRANS)
TV Japan magazine (released on November 15th, 2010)

The beasts are coming

2PM, the most powerful boys group in Korea. What they attract people the most is the wild acrobatic performance and the overwhelming skill as singers. Their manly appeal generated a new word called "beastly idol", and the group won honorable awards one after another at Korean music awards in the end of 2009. Now, finally they're going to make a debut in Japan on November 24th.

Taecyeon
"When I first heard about our Japan debut, my heart raced. Though I'm anxious because I'm still not so good at speaking Japanese, at the same time I feel so excited for our challenge."

Wooyoung
"I heard in Japan there are 'herbivore idols'. However, I believe the reason why Japanese people starts getting interested in us is because our 'beastly idol' character. So I'd like to show them our powerful and passionate performance."

The Japan debut DVD which will be released on November 24th features music videos so that you can enjoy their performance.

Junsu
"My favorite music video is 'Without U', as we dance in the rain, and the whole visual was shot so beautifully."

Nichkhun
"But it was very cold (laugh). Actually the shooting was hard as it was not easy to dance on the slippery floor (laugh)."

Chansung
"Our choreograph has been so hard that we can't dance it for three times in a row (laugh). Ever time we dance to the new song, we say 'this is the hardest choreograph we've ever experienced' (laugh)."

During the interview, they used a lot of Japanese words they knew. They've been studying Japanese so hard lately. What's your favorite phrase in Japanese?

Junsu
"'Nandeyanen (dialect that means 'why?')' (laugh), which my friends in Osaka taught me."

Taecyeon
"I choose 'Madamada (means 'not yet fulfilled'). I like the word as it sounds like I should try harder."

Junho
"I remember a word 'Uruse~' (means 'shut up / none of your business'), which was used by Jun Matsumoto in a drama 'Gokusen'."

Finally, we ask them a message to Japanese fans who are anticipating their budet.

Chansung
"Watching something on TV and seeing it live are indeed different. So I want to show our live performance as soon as possible."

Nichkhun
"As we made you wait for a long time, we promise that we'll show you the cool performance on stage. '(In Japanese) please wait for a moment!'"