[News] Who Does CN Blue Min Hyuk Likes The Most In Orange Caramel?

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x219/peachyskin4u/After%20School/Special%20groups%20and%20solo%20activity/Orange%20Caramel/2010061807590433817_2.jpg


Q: You Were in Orange Caramel’s MV, Are you planning to Act?

Minhyuk: Acting… I dont think So. I Found out the news 2 days before the shoot, I Didn’t Believe myself when i was told i was going to be the main lead in the music video. It Made my Heart Flutter, So i was half in doubt. As you see, my part is very small. I Didn’t act much. but i had fun due to retakes.

Q: Can You Pick One Among Nana,Lizzy and Raina as your Ideal Type?

Minhyuk: I Have To Pick only One? I Think…. All Three. I Think all of them have their own charms.. Nana Was A Model Before So She Has a Model like Charm, Lizzy.. Lizzy is Cute..And Raina has a very Powerful Voice,and She looks good with Short Hair..Because each of them have their own charms.. I Like Them All.

Q: So You Like Nana The Best?

Minhyuk: N..no… I Like All of The Members of Orange Caramel.


Credit: iceprinceafterschool + Afterschooldaze