DKP's New Year Message & Resolutions !

HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS !

It's officially the year of 2011 and it will be a brand new year for everyone.DKP would like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.Did you make any New Year resolutions ?

Well, DKP did and here are a few resolutions from the staffs !

1.To do better & Improve in the future

DKP came a long way from 0 readers till today due to loyal and hardworking staffs,together with the full support of the readers ! We are currently improving and learning to provide a better site for our readers since, our staffs are students and are not professional bloggers nor do we have the experience in working on a site.

Frances:

In 2011, I'll do my best to put my responsibilities in mind. Of course, studies will always be number 1. But this year, also, I'll also keep in mind of contributing more articles for Daily KPo...p News since I've been on a long, undeclared hiatus for a REALLY long time. Anyway, have a great, awesome and prosperous 2011, everyone! :D Please keep supporting DKP! :)

Alex:
First of all, I would like to thank all readers for the love and supports throughout 2010. It has been another great year for DKPNews team.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to my team and DKPNews reader if I had let you down before. I'll ...promise to be more productive and positive minded in the future.

2011 is approaching and I have determined to be one of the main Korean news translator for Daily Kpop News. I will promise to contribute more news translated by myself on behalf of DKPNews team and hopefully that we will not be relying so much on other sources soon. I will study hard my Korean language skill during my classes next year. As the main author of `Muzik Chart`, I will try to improve the quality and presentation of the chart from time to time. I have many plans in store for you soon. I hope you guys will look forward to it. Lastly, I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year and may happiness be with you always! God bless! and keep supporting Daily Kpop News!

Gina:
Hi readers, it's been a fruitful year for dailykpopnews as we've achieved many milestones such getting more than 200,000 likes on our facebook page. We couldn't have done this without you all so I sincerely thank you for your support. I also would like to apologize for any mistakes we've made this year and we'll return in 2011 better and faster. I would also like to say a very big SORRY to all of you because I went on a hiatus during the October-November period due to my national exams. I'm entering Junior College in 2011 and studies might get more hectic but I promise to do my part in contributing too. Please understand because studies is my priority. Once again, thank you for making dkpopnews what it is today, because it is you readers who determines our success. Have a good 2011 and don't stop supporting us! :)

Sukira:

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!

Wow, another year is about to end! Did you guys have fun this year? I myself had fun. Not only because of some personal things but also because of you guys, for your unending support, your unending love, your unending faith ...and your unending understanding.

We got a lot of thank yous on the comment box, but do you guys know that those words keeps us on going and because of that i return the favor, "THANK YOU". Two simple words might not be enough how grateful i am, as well as the team, for you guys to be always standing and keeping with us. Many things happened this year on our site.GOOD THINGS AND SOME HOW NOT THAT SO GOOD HAPPENINGS lol.

I dont want to state a promise, coz if i do, i might not be bale to keep it. Instead i will state here the things i want to do for 2011 and i will the best that i can to MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN and i am DETERMINED TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN.
>I will post news as many as i can, more than the ones i did this year.
> I will create my OWN articles AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
>I will be more and more active on Dkpopnews' Super Junior Page and surely we will have more fun. (spams, spazz, sharing ^_^).
>I will do my best to help Dkpopnews to enter or be part in Kpop events this year (hope LA got those~).
Surely, I hope i can make it all happen. I WILL DO MY VERY BEST! ^_^

THANK YOU EVERYONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR! LET'S ALL START THE YEAR RIGHT AND HAVE A BLISSFUL YEAR!



Sekai:
Hi eveyone^^

It's been a year, thanks for supporting DKP all year round.
You guys were awesome!...

...Sorry if I made some mistakes in posting this year^^
I promise I'll do my best this 2011,and I'll be more active in posting news,videos etc.

And I promise to give you more updates and pictures of the events here in the philippines...please keep supporting and loving us because we all love you guys >_<>

WeiTing:
Hey everyone, thanks for sticking with us through 2010 and being our loyal readers! We might have made a few mistakes with posting this year, but it's really awesome that you guys were able to point them out to us and pardon us. Also, we have readers who regularly send in tips through the tips box, it's actually a lot of help.

The year of 2011 will be an exciting rollercoaster ride for all of us, we hope you'll be able to give us your full support as we continue to put forth our best.

And to all of my dearest fellow Dkpopnews authors, I'd like to sincerely apologise for everything that I've done wrong or let you down with. But I hope, that we will continue to remain binded via Dkpopnews, and continue to work hard together to bring the best to Dkpopnews, The home of Kpop Lovers!

Perhaps 'Thank You' and 'Sorry' are simple words that lose their meaning when used too often, but I can't express my feelings otherwise. Happy New year to one and all, I hope all of us will have a great year ahead!

God bless,
Wei Ting || EternallyMusicable

Imaa:

Firstly I want to say thank you for trusting daily kpop news as your dailynews source :D

In 2011, I'll try my best in anything. I'll improve my english skill, fix my grammar and so on. As I am one of author whose in charge for updating music... show, I'll improve my speed in updating . And I'll try to contribute articles as best as I can. I can't promise to contribute much, as on 2011 I'll enter the senior year which is mean need to study harder for final exam to enter college. So, I just can promising to try my best.
Thank you for our loyal readers and happy new year ^___^

Michelle:

Hey everyone, thanks a million for sticking with us all this while! Thank you for forgiving us and pointing out to us when we had some minor mistakes along with our posts!

Though I might join this DKpopnews not long ago, its always so heart... warming to see readers reading your posted articles and even, shared with their friends! My sincere apology for not contributing much this year, but rest assured that in 2011, I will try to bring out as much k pop news as possible!

In 2011, lets keep on sticking to dkpopnews and make it your favorite k pop site ever!!

And to all my fellow dkpopnews authors, thank you for guiding me and forgiving my mistakes throughout the year, you guys are really awesome and wonderful! Its a life changing experience for me after knowing you guys! Though we are all from different countries and cultures, I'm glad that we are family! I love you guys just as much as I love kpop!

Lastly, Happy new year to all! Lets all welcome 2011!!

Pardon for the long post.

Love,
Michelle ♥

Ting:

Hello to all readers!

First of all, I would like to thank all of our readers for your utmost support! Without you guys, there will not be us, there will not be DKPOPNEWS. DKPOPNEWS has really tried its very best to give you guys the fastest ...update of kpop news and we also tried to be a more interactive kpopnews blog for all of you! Well, lets hear a round of an applause shall we? *claps.

As for myself, I've been on the team since September of 2009 and throughout this whole time, DKPOPNEWS has given me the strength whenever i feel down. I wrote as much articles as i could to relieve my stress. It has also been a platform for me to practice journalism.
Not being a professional author/writer, i believe in writing articles that will capture our readers heart with every single word i type. I would also like to apologise to our authors because i've been so busy handling my youtube accounts SuperTing18/7/13/3, You guys have worked so hard to cover up my part. Thanks~

We made mistakes, you corrected us. We needed support, you gave us what we needed. There's no other than you! DKPOPNEWS READERS!
Give yourself a pat on your back!

I would like to wish you guys a greater year ahead and all the best in whatever you do! DKPOPNEWS fighting!
I say DKPOP you say news! DKPOP~ (NEWS!) DKPOP~ (NEWS!)