[News] 2NE1 talks about Big Bang on Kstar Lovers Magazine Japan



Excerpts from 2NE1's Interview on KStar Lovers Magazine about BIGBANG:

Q: Among the Big Bang members, who are you close with?
Dara: No one. (Laugh) I’m still awkward with them even though I have known them for 5 to 6 years. I receive messages from them like on my birthday or encouragement when I go on TV and I meet with them whenever I have the chance.

Minzy: I’m close with each of them. GD oppa helps us with accessories and choosing with us and gives us advice when we shooting a music video or photoshoot. We also watch T.O.P oppa’s TV show and make a phone call after the show to support him and tell him, “today’s show was great.” And I always meet SOL oppa at the company when he’s exercising or practicing, and he also give us some advice. (Note: 2 words can not be seen clearly from the scan)

Q: I think you and Big Bang were together from trainee time. What is Big Bang like?
Bom: They’re still the same. We always play with Big Bang. We went skiing together yesterday as well. During our training time, we’re always together, and I’m close with GD and SOL. We not only talk about work, but also personal issues.

Scans by: bomico:) @ DC2NE1
Translated by: Didikuro @ 21bangs.com