[News] Donghae : "I like to be with my members"


Super Junior member Lee Donghae became a magician on the day of the photoshoot.

Donghae had his first challenge in acting through SBS "It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter", and had expressed excellent facial and eye expressions.
Donghae accepted an interview inbetween the shoot, "This is what I'd always wanted to do, so I'm very happy to have the opportunity to do so," and his feelings towards his first role, Choi Wookgi, "There are many similarities between me and the character. Although there are similarities, it's difficult to act them out."
Towards Super Junior, which had their 5th anniversary this year, Donghae expressed, "I've always placed group activities as first piority, I like to be with my members."
Additionally, he had complimented Super Junior's leader Leeteuk as their source of their group bond, and added, "Leeteuk-hyung is a outstanding group leader."


Source from SJ baidu
Translation by (L) @ SJ-WORLD.NET