[News] Netizens says they also cried at Lee Kyung Kyu's speech

At KBS entertainment awards held on 25th, Lee Kyung Kyu won the top award.

When he made a speech afterwards, he said "I feel honoured to received this award even though there were other many great young entertainers. However, to receive an award, you gotta have luck as well" and started his speech.

"There were difficult times personally and also as a team too. Out of all of awards I have received, this one will be most remembered because I had to overcome difficulties.

"Also, this isn't an award just for me. I only took it as a representative for all my staff and helpers. I would also like to present this to my wife, daughter and my father" and started to share tears.

Lastly he added "I wish i could be footsteps on the snow for younger entertainers to follow. I will run like a bull's horns." and ended his speech.

Netizens commented "It was an awesome speech." "I almost cried at this" "I'm really touched" and showed positive feedback

Source:TvDaily
Credits:Eric@dkpopnews.net