[news] Rina Sawayama attended 4Minute's LIVE Energy Vol. 2 DIAMOND' in Japan



Rina Sawayama, one of the thousands of "officially self-declared 4Minute fan" and NTV PON's host has just blogged her experience after attending 4Minute's recent Japanese concert entitled: 'LIVE Energy Vol. 2 DIAMOND.'

She said:

"Today is...
How... How... How...
I was invited to watch 4Minute's LIVE Concert in Zepp Tokyo! Tsu Tsu Tsu

Geez... I'm so happy!
I'm still in the state of deep emotion!
The concert was very IMPRESSIVE!

Very very cute and Dixie
Very very cool!!!

I bought a penlight, a concert towel and other files. ^___^




My costume resembled to their image in 'I MY ME MINE'

I have taken a full picture of myself... Please take a look!~





4Minute Saranghaeyo!
Please work hard tomorrow in Osaka!!!"


Some of her fans commented on her blog and said:

"I love 4Minute more than other groups. I got goosebumps on their performance!
They're full of power and yet, they can still sing and dance well, man!
I can see my self being part of 5Minute. (* ^ o ^ *) ♪
I was really fascinated, but it's hard to imitate them. ☆ (≦ ∇ ≧) ☆"

"Fu Fu O O 4minute · · ·? ? I know too little about them (laughs)
The energy charge seems well made good live! Tonight's "Girls" is awesome I watched the rate of synchronization from each member ♪ ~ F (° ∀ ゚ *), but Bruno does not match the name and face (laughs)
I love their music, ♪"


Source: Rina Sawayama's Official Ameblo Blog and Baidu
Reporting + Editing + Translating: ashleylovesasia@4-minute.com