[News] Park Taehwan, “I’m hoping for a girlfriend”… what does Sandara have to say?

Park Taehwan had appointed his own ideal type 2NE1 Sandara Park.

This Sunday, he was interviewed at MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment” about his association with Sandara Park, saying “I don’t want to burden Sandara Park-sshi,” expressing his worried heart. After that, Park Taehwan expressed his hope of finding a girlfriend this year wherein they can eat delicious street food and roam outside.

At the time, Park Taehwan being guested at KBS 2TV “Win Win,” had said, “I like being in a relationship with older than me than with younger one,” citing Sandara Park as his ideal type where she appeared as the surprised guest, saying “He can wait until YG’s 3-year (Dara and Bom) relationship ban is over” showing his desire/garnering positive remarks from the people.
Netizens commented, “Manly and cute,” “Taehwan-ah, noona’s mine,” “Sandara Park doesn’t seemed to like you.”

A/N *but I just want to call BlackjackBelle to correct what’s wrong in my translation. And hello to her too. Just greeting her back. And I skipped a paragraph.

CREDITS:
Source: tvreport.co.kr
Translated by: justsomerandomguy (lifted at ohdara.wordpress.com comments section)