[Interview] Teen Top, “Even though I miss school life, I sprint for my dream!”[Interview④]



Bright and unique hair colors, the 6 charming boys of different colors have come together. The group Teen Top with much potential may be underestimated because of their childlike appearances and young age but you shouldn’t be too sure. Last July, the group that has the urge to stand up above male idols came back with their second album Supa Luv.
‘Supa Luv’ the song that they came back with aspirations to be the teens standing tall in the centre, is a song that has been made with great effort by the world wide pop star Justin Bieber’s producer Shin Hyuk and Hwee Sung who is popular for being a lyricist. Teen Top also worked hard for 10 months to get a dance that goes well with the song and also to gain the age-transcending charisma that overwhelms the stage.

But they are at the age where they would prefer the classroom more than the practice room, school friends more than their agency colleagues.

We listened to their adoration and hope about school life in an interview with TV Daily.

When they were asked about them missing school life they said “I do miss that time. But because we’re going around the world every day, it feels like we’re always on a school trip.”

But they also said “I’m also jealous when I see my school friends go out after school. I might be relieved that I don’t have to concentrate hard on my SATs but I also want to have a school life” and laughed awkwardly.

C.A.P who will be a university freshman this year said “actually I’m disappointed that I couldn’t go to a proper graduation but it’s the same for not being able to have a proper university life” and trailed off. He said “When I go to university I want to try things like orientations and MTs that only university students can do. I want to lie down on a grass field that everyone dreams off in their university life” and told us about his dream about the campus.

C.A.P became a freshman at the east Seoul University’s modern dance section. When he was at high school he was a major at design but while he did broadcasting he deeply wanted to learn modern dance, broadcast choreography and jazz.

Like this, Teen Top’s brats turned out to be armed men who know how to sacrifice for their dreams. Let’s focus on their future activities despite living a different life from their other friends.
Source : TV Daily
Credit : limesoda101@6TeensOnTop.com