[News] Kahi's emotional reaction when holding her first solo album


In a video released by Pledis Entertainment, Kahi’s first reaction when she held her finished mini album was shown. When Kahi first held her solo mini album in her hands her eyes filled with tears and she became overwhelmed with emotion. Kahi tried to fight back the tears that slowly but determinedly came as she softly stated “I didn’t think I’d cry“. Soon after she was seen breaking down in tears but quickly composed herself and made a few silly faces to let everyone know the tears were happy ones.
In an interview Kahi stated “When after twelves years I received my first solo album in hand, there was automatically a tear and a mixture of emotions“.
Featured in Kahi’s mini album is a short essay in a booklet format. This was added specifically by Kahi and is something very special from her to fans. In a moving part of the essay Kahi writes, “In my twenties waiting.. .. ..With failure series of failure. .. .. .. who’s cluttered with tears and pain, so every moment I was desperate. In order to survive, to be recognized, that time was difficult, but I still remember a romantic feeling yet.. .. ..” Kahi mused as she recalled the past times which were hard but helped her become the great entertainer she is today.

Source: Paran.com
Credit: AfterSchoolDaze