[News] Sungmin’s Co-star in President Mentions him in an Interview


From Wang Jihye’s interview

Idol group Super Junior’s Sungmin appears as your brother in the drama.
”I thought there was a big age difference between us, but we are the same age. I was surprised. Super Junior is the best among idol groups and I was surprised again, because he was really modest. When Super Junior’s fans send coffees to the filming set, Sungmin gives them out to the sunbaenims himself. Watching that, I thought I should follow his example.”

*Parts of the article have been omitted.
She’s the older sister to Sungmin’s character and the love interest to Jay’s character.


Source: Isplus
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Posted by: Melody (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS