[News] Yang Hyunsuk "2NE1 Fighting"


Borrowing the mouths of the 2NE1 members, we learned about the episodes and the preparations for the album. We will cover the excitement they experienced going through the production process with will.i.am and even spending a day with their representative Yang Hyunsuk.

#"Fighting"(Yang Hyunsuk)

It was the midnight of a particular day. We were practicing because our title songs increased to three. Suddenly the president came near us and quietly whispered something to us and ran back out. At first I thought I heard it wrong. But I guess even to the serious president, our practice looked intense. We were able to enjoy practice happily that day. (CL)

#"San~dara" (LA airport staff)

It was time when we were at the LA airport because of the work we had to do with will.i.am. Since the person was Filipino, they noticed me in a glance. In an interesting tone, she called my name and greeted me by saying “San~dara.” I had a lot of luggage too, but she carried them in her cart as well. I was treated sort of like “royalty.” I can’t believe she still remembered me. Haha. (Sandara)

#"Almost at a crazy level"

Since every stage and performance is powerful, my body tends to become sweaty. It’s almost like at a “sauna level.” But I still enjoy all the ideas from the members for the stages. The best stage is . We have a bench and we roll and hang on it as well, almost at a crazy level. (Minji)

#"I thought it was a dream."

We went to London England to work with Will oppa (will.i.am). The Black Eyed Peas tour performance was in London. We were even invited to backstage. The members were introduced to Fergie and Apl.de.ap . When Will oppa saw our music video, he was exited as well. I really thought everything was a dream. (Bom)


Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100913n01927
Translated by YONGISM @ygladies.com