[NEWS] Kim Yuna, Lee Min Jung, Jung Il Woo listen to Big Bang + writers/critic comment on their new mini-album


Jung Il Woo's (actor) minihompy


Lee Min Jung's (actress/Goddess) minihompy



Kim Yuna's (figure skater) minihompy


I feel that 'Big Bang' is a precious cultural asset for Korea
Yang Yong Soon's (comic writer) twitter

Big Bang's new music is the best out of all of Big Bang's songs. I think it would have suited even Usher or Craig David.
Jo Jin Gook's (film writer) twitter

I've been listening to Big Bang's new album for a few hours now. It's good to listen to. It's well made. Especially Daesung's voice, maybe it's because it's been so long since I've heard it? I'm looking forward to his solo!
Cha Woo Jin's (critic/former hater) twitter

Credit: Flibbertigibbet@6theoryforum

C:bigbangupdates