[FANTAKEN] Orange Caramel Fan Signing Event at Synnara Records




shared by Danzo_Strife
Just back from Orange Caramel fan signing. (central SEOUL, KOREA Synnara records) I Couldn’t take pics of the girls this time, as the event was so “express” that we were kind of rushed. Security was tight and I think the girls wanted to rest badly.
Attendees: 50% showed up the manager said. They sold out all tickets but around 70 showed. People from Canada, US, Singapore (all Chinese) showed up. It was nice to talk with them :D
But I talked to all of them! OMG They are so amazing in person.  In line, I gave a slow smile and looked at Nana, she looked at me directly and synchronized her smile with mine.. <3333 When i got up there, I told Raina about myself that I’m from LA and that I love her piano playing from the OC global fan meet. She said oh wow! Thank you! :)  Next I got to Nana and I told her how great her poses were. She looked at me like a deer caught in headlights (SO CUTE!) but i don’t think she quite understood , oh well!
When I got to Lizzy, I told her how much I liked SoonDuk and don’t worry about her accent! Then said she makes me laugh so much. She smiled so BIG at me. Of course I was there to give a message from Sharon that she’s such a big fan of hers. She said, “SHAR—RON? I said, yes thats how u say it. :D !! she did a big smile again.  After this.. i was quickly shooed of. I had really overspent my time! They gave everyone about 1 minute each. I took 2?  (70×1 minute or less)
I really can’t do this often, but I’m really happy I made another friend and fan happy who might not ever get to see them.
 
-------------------------------
Check out this other cut from a fan: (it's kinda blurry)



Credit: Danzo_Strife + Hamhoney
Source: AfterSchoolDaze