[INT] ZE:A Kwanghee's "very" honest interview, for Maxim Korea, April issue

user posted image

QUOTE
Well, how would you like to die?
Me, dying? I'd like to die after repenting all of my sins at the church. It's a different image from what you thought about me, isn't it?

You mentioned before that the company told you not to reveal the truth about the plastic surgery. The president must have been angry when you revealed it during the broadcast?
- Fortunately, he wasn't angry. I thought that in a situation when people don't know me, it would be boring whatever I said. So I confessed the truth about the plastic surgery and my singing abilities. If I tried to hide that truth, it could have turned into a burden instead. I liked to talk about my surgery before debut too. The surgery went well so it's alright.

What did people around you tell you?
"Seems like you can be honest even in front of the camera". But they were really surprised when I talked (like that).

Do you have anything that you couldn't give up even if you had to die?
Foundation. BB cream is too weak for me.

Is there anything you'd like to say before you die?
No. I've already said everything.

Even so, think if there really isn't anything you'd say.
I'd reveal all the female celebrities I dated and die after that.

Have you dated a lot of female celebrities?
- No. I won't die in the next 24h, but when I die later, it's possible that I will date some female celebrities before that, right? People will be curious, so I will be able to tell them before I die.

Soon, (ZE:A's) full album will be released. Is your part a bit longer? In "Mazeltov" your part was just 6 seconds.
- I stand at the center in 2 out of 4 choruses. The caring members and company gave me the opportunity to be in the center of public's attention. I will show the warm image while being naturally wild as well.



Source: Maxim Korea April issue (thanks to hwangkwanghee.net)
Translation: Nashirah@EmpireChildren
Do not take out without full credits